At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph ***
The Locksmith will be responsible for installing, repairing, modifying and opening a variety of locking mechanisms, doors and door hardware.
The primary purpose of this position is: To repair, test, install, and perform minor modifications to locking devices, including combination locks. The work includes the manufacture and duplication of keys and the keying and combination of locking mechanisms.
• Performs full repair cycle of locating trouble, disassembling, repairing, cleaning, reassembling, and reinstalling a wide variety of makes and models of locking devices, as well as locking bolts.
Performs minor modifications to key and combination locks, latches, safes and vaults when the security of existing locks have been compromised.
• Makes new keys from duplicates, impressions, and key codes from a variety of key blanks.
• Uses and maintains tools. Maintains bench stock levels of parts, materials, tools, and equipment at prescribed levels.
Plans and lays out work from blueprints, sketches, specifications, and work orders.
• Utilizes safety and security practices and procedures following established rules and regulations and maintains a safe, clean, and secure work environment.
• Other duties as assigned, to include general facility maintenance, Carpet repairs, and general labor.
Salary Rate: $28 to $35/hour + Fringe Rate of $4.60/hour
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 140549BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.