Fluor General Maintenance in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
Under general supervision, this position performs technical and general maintenance work on facilities and building equipment, structures, systems and hardware.
• Complete all Work Tasks and PM’s in a safe and timely matter
• Participate in the daily morning meeting’s with the entire team to discuss the work to be performed as well as a safety topic for that day.
• Practice safe work habits in everything they do.
• Participate in weekly hands on training session on various tasks and equipment every Thursday.
• Ensure STA’s are completed daily before each shift and signed the following day before the next shift begins.
• Ensure all JSA’s have been read and signed for all tasks that we perform.
• Assist all service contractors including Otis Elevators, Urban Armor, Tremco, RTS, Cintas, and Unifirst as needed.
• Complete timecards daily at the end of that shift.
• Provide Weekly updates to the General Maintenance Supervisor of updates on all Tasks/Projects.
• Perform as a member of a 16 person Snow removal team which utilizes Trucks, Loaders, Plows, Brooms, Bobcats, and Rock Salt Spreaders.
• Participate in training for personnel on various pieces of Snow removal equipment including John Deere’s, Bobcats, Front end loaders, Trucks, Plows, Brooms, and Spreaders.
• Participate in the Fire Extinguisher and Emergency Eyewash station Program which accounts for more than 600 Fire Extinguishers and 38 Eyewash stations site wide.
• Maintain PM Books for all Inside Maintenance PM’s to include, but not limited to Secure Doors, Raised Floor Inspections, Turnstiles, Shop Equipment, and Building inspections.
• Perform furniture reconfigurations using five different types of modular furniture using more than a thousand different parts.
Basic Carpentry skills (Drywall, Painting, Carpet)
• Ensure all Personnel have the proper Tools, Equipment, and PPE to perform all tasks.
• Participate in training sessions on advanced skills such as Framing walls, Installing Drywall, Finishing, Painting, Installing Carpet, Installing ceiling, Raised Floors, Doors, Concrete finishing, and Wood working to assist the general Maintenance personnel in developing their skills.
• Complete all HRMS, Fluor, and High side mandatory computer based training annually.
Maintain the certification of CPR/AED.
Basic Landscaping such as mowing, trimming, and watering.
Trash and weed control.
Using basic landscaping tools (Labor)
• Must be skilled and knowledgeable in the following areas. Hand Tools, Power Tools, Patching walls, Painting, Floor Tiles, Ceiling Tiles, Hanging Pictures, Laborer, Landscaping, mowing/trimming, and building shelving.
• Works with the Archibus team to ensure all Assets are accounted for as well accurately identified and recorded.
• Other task as assigned
Salary Rate: $23.20 to $28.20/hour + Fringe
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 126285BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.