At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph*
• The ability to prioritize work while still ensuring all customers’ needs are met.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to oversee the Snow removal operations to include more than 15 different vehicles and specific routes.
• Ability to assume Supervisory role responsibility in their absence.
• Provide technical direction and on-the-job training in all areas of responsibility.
• Maintain daily logs and schedules of all maintenance and project functions.
• Ability to work after hours, weekends, public holidays and possible shift work to ensure 24 hour maintenance and snow removal coverage to facility.
• Required to track, participate, and complete certain administrative duties
• Must be able to conduct weekly classroom and hands-on training.
• Must be able to lead a team of Carpenters, Maintenance, and Grounds personnel to ensure all tasks are being completed safely and on time delivering the highest level of customer service.
• Must be engaged with customers, engineers, project managers, and tradesmen at all times to ensure all deadlines are being met.
• Must have extensive knowledge of carpentry, modular furniture, ceilings, floors, landscaping, basic auto mechanics, powered gates, turnstiles, and doors.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers' requirements.
• Enforce and comply with all required PPE, site safety plans, and safe work practices while overseeing personnel on your team.
• Conduct weekly safety audits
• Other duties as assigned.
Salary Rate: $38.00 to $43.00/hour + Fringe Rate $4.60/hour
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 141102BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.