Fluor ESH Manager, Site Management in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
The purpose of this position is to manage the Environmental, Health, and Safety (ESH) function to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize HSE related problems. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Implements monitoring to ensure project's exposure standards are in accordance with project requirements, applicable laws and regulations; evaluates and interprets current regulations and assists in compliance
• Makes recommendations for changes in the project requirements and work environment based on interpretations and principles of professional safety and environmental practices
• Assists others in developing and implementing programs for monitoring and preventing chemical and physical hazards in project work areas
• Train fellow team members on implementing programs for monitoring and preventing exposure to chemical and physical hazards
• Maintains data in various data capture systems
• Assists in generating reports, charts and spreadsheets as needed
• Provides technical, administrative and/or functional support to construction and maintenance team
• Perform duties general/routine to moderately complex in nature
• Other job related duties as assigned
• Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
• Actively participates in Safety Work Groups
Job ID: 109036BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.