Fluor Civil/Structural Engineer in Denver, Colorado
* Must have active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
The purpose of this position is to plan and perform work requiring sound technical judgment in the evaluation, organization, and execution of project management assignments worldwide. This role has the responsibility to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of managing and/or coordinating project activities that are in compliance with the contract and ensure the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. Performing assigned general duties of limited scope and level of responsibility, this entry-level position is designed to develop broader project management knowledge and experience. This role learns about and applies established procedures and techniques in accomplishment of work activities.
• Perform basic project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparation of procedures, documentation of communications and meetings, and identification/evaluation of project issues and problems
• Supports efforts of technical disciplines to ensure integrated and complete designs that meet project requirements
• Support design efforts with vendors and licensors to ensure proper and complete integration
• Participate in worksharing in accordance with distributed execution plan among multiple offices
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 117288BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.