Fluor ARCHIBUS Data Installer (Telecommunications) in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
Under Working Supervision this position reports to a senior level specialist, maintenance manager, or operations management position. This role assists on project or contract as maintenance reliability technician, planner, or scheduler.
• Complete scheduling activities by implementing and planning preventative, corrective, scheduled outage maintenance work orders, and plans and schedules small capital work
• Perform work by operating equipment for required testing, measuring or maintenance activities and determining appropriate calibration equipment, methods, and procedures
• Maintain workflow by requisitioning and expediting materials, equipment and services at optimum levels
• Maintain equipment history record by developing/maintaining filing system
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following established project procedures relating to safety, work permitting and work order systems; adhering to legal requirements
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
This position compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production. May perform any combination of the following duties: compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques. This Clerk calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets. Additional tasks include: writing production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats, maintaining files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products. This Clerk prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel. This Clerk also sorts and distributes work tickets or material and may compute wages from employee time cards and post wage data on records used for preparation of payroll.
Job ID: 115101BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.