At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor led joint venture with Balfour Beatty Infrastructure, Inc., Pegasus Links Constructors (PLC), is seeking candidates for the LBJ 635 East Project.
This $1.74 billion design-build roadway construction project with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) began construction in spring 2020 to improve mobility, operations and safety along Interstate 635 (I-635) in Dallas County. The project spans 11 miles beginning just east of US 75 in North Dallas to I-30 in Mesquite.
The purpose of this position is to oversee and direct the performance of all field construction activities for assigned craft in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This position requires a working knowledge and background of assigned work, the ability to appreciate and resolve complex situations with assistance, and see actions as a series of steps. The entry level Craft Superintendent I is the initial position to develop proficiency to direct line supervision within their craft as necessary in their roles to meet or exceed all project objectives.
• Plan and direct the work activities within assigned construction crafts in alignment with available engineering deliverables, tools, construction equipment, and materials; coordinate with other crafts as necessary
• Approve or authorize the coordination of craft personnel, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules
• Directly support project and construction management with planning and utilization of proper means and methods for all construction activities
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143551BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.