Fluor Project Engineer II ( ITS/Tolling Systems Engineer) in Dallas, Texas
The purpose of this position is to plan and perform work requiring sound technical judgment in the evaluation, organization, and execution of project management assignments worldwide. This role has the responsibility to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of managing and/or coordinating project activities that are in compliance with the contract and ensure the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. Performing assigned general duties of limited scope and level of responsibility, this position is designed to develop broader project management knowledge and experience.
• Oversee the field installation, planning and contract management of the electrical subcontractor performing Intelligent Transportation System, electrical, lighting, tolling and signals on the project.
• Coordination with the subcontractor and project superintendents to ensure all elements of the ITS/electrical/tolling scope of work is installed on schedule and in accordance with project requirements.
• Coordinate Requests for Information(RFI’s) and material submittals with design engineer of record and Owner to ensure all elements are approved and meet project requirements.
• Solve field conflicts which occur during installation to enable work to progress on schedule and per design specifications and requirements
• Communicate with Owner and project management regarding progress, issue resolutions, and respond to Owner requests
• Oversee the critical design, construction, testing and commissioning of ITS and Tolling systems
•Ensure project design and delivery compliance with respect to ITS/Toll design, construction, quality control, operations and maintenance by closely collaborating with Project Co, third-party vendors, stakeholders and the internal team
Job ID: 127260BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.