Fluor Lead Cost Engineer in Dallas, Texas
This position performs Project Control activities and/or supervises the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment.
• Develop Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work defined by the contract
• Analysis of cost variances, reserves and contingencies for mid to large size projects.
• Forecasting of Budget and Estimate at Completion using Earned Value Method,
• Communicating the cost analyses thru graphic reports and workshops,
• Using ERP solutions like SAP for cost management, and
• Participating in Change Management and Risk Management processes
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127030BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.