Fluor Boiler Superintendent II, O&M in Dallas, Texas
• Coordinates and leads the work activities of the HRSG and mechanical crafts at primarily Combined Cycle GT sites for both planned and unplanned outages.
• Schedules work activities and manpower requirements to meet established completion dates.
• Coordinates craft personnel, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules while adhering to budget constraints.
• Reviews work assignments with craft supervisors and engineers and gives instruction relative to the methods and procedures to be used as well as desired results.
• Monitors construction and engineering activities to ensure work efficiency and that quality and workmanship meet project standards and specifications.
• Assumes responsibility for the HRSG and mechanical functions.
• Supervises, coordinates, and develops the schedules for the work activities of assigned HRSG and mechanical crafts to meet the customer requirements for the job...
• Monitors site activities to ensure adherence to safety and quality standards and to achieve work efficiency.
• Participates in project planning, developing schedules, and estimating.
• Understands welding procedures and processes, particularly P91 materials, and can provide the necessary support for ensuring that the welders on the job perform to high quality standards in making code welds.
• Manages sub-contractors, schedule quality, time sheets, etc.
• Performs Job Risk Analysis for out of norm work scopes.
• Performs safety audits on projects including sub-contractors
• Requisitions personnel, tools, materials, and sub-contractors for assigned workscopes
• Reviews, and approves weekly safety audits performed by craft foreman.
• Approves daily time sheets.
• Reviews and approves monthly forecast.
• Conducting a formal resource/requirement review of the contract to establish a clear, understood basis for the work to proceed, to highlight and plan for novel features and identify and plan for interface control.
• Establishing and defining the site organization.
• Ensuring that a contract summary is made available to, read, and understood by appropriate members of the site team.
• Documenting any issues relating to contractual matters.
• Conducting a kick-off meeting and team building session.
• Arranging alignment workshops with the client representative(s).
• Supporting, managing, and approving mobilization support.
• Supporting, managing, and approving Performance Assurance activities after mobilization.
• Developing Key Result Areas (KRAs) in line with client, contract and operating company needs together with measurable performance indicators.
• Reviewing lessons learned from other sites and utilizing these learnings to improve future work.
• Establishing, implementing and maintaining: Plans for mobilization, Site Procedures Manual (SPM).
• Ensuring Environmental Health & Safety policy, in line with Fluor Accident Prevention Standards, is established and maintained.
• Ensuring that an appropriate Inspection and Test process are carried out as applicable, by qualified personnel using appropriate methods.
• Verifying, in practice, that the steps and procedures documented above are understood and are being applied satisfactorily during the course of the project.
• Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager.
Job ID: 112328BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.