Fluor AP / Accounts Payable - Analyst in Dallas, Texas
• Validate that the invoice(s) received have been reviewed and process with appropriate documentation, validate amount and provide the necessary coding if applicable.
• Perform 3-way match with Purchase Order, invoice, receiving documentation
• Ensure proper approvals and compliance with contracts and/or purchase orders have been established according to policies and procedures.
• If discrepancy has been identified on an invoice, ensure timely resolution of invoice discrepancies with internal staff or external customer.
• Daily follow-up by AP Analyst on invoices that have not been validated due to missing P.O. number, over P.O. value, or discrepancy between P.O. or invoice value that prevents invoice from being validated.
• Reconcile vendor transactions and statements monthly.
• Sort and distribute department incoming mail.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, and other department documents as required
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
• Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
• Communicate with buyer/receiving to avoid discrepant invoices.
• Perform additional accounting duties or functions as required.
Job ID: 126019BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.