Fluor Support - Administrative Assistant in Covington, Georgia
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under direct supervision and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, teleconferences and video conferences), report preparation, presentations, composing correspondence for signature, expense reports, etc.
• Perform general office duties to include mail distribution and creating and maintaining department files
• Assist with planning functions to include socials, vendor lunches, and specialized training
• Other duties as assigned
*Basic Job Requirements
• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to five (5) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
• Participate in department meetings, training, and functions
• Serve as a Company representative to external clients
• Participate in Fluor University® for training and career development
• Must be familiar with timekeeping/payroll functions as well as responsible for on-boarding new employees and confidential HR files
• High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education or global equivalent preferred
• Expert computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the expert use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
• Proficient in use of Fluor specialized software
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Job ID: 109838BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.