At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Do you want to be part of a building the presence of Fluor Corporation in Denmark?
Then you might be our new colleague!
We are looking for an Automation Engineer to join our team at Fluor’s Nordic Technology Hub in Copenhagen.
Fluor Corporation has established a Technology Hub in Copenhagen to service the Nordic countries. Our office in Portland Towers is brand new and we are hiring some of the brightest professionals who take pride in delivering top-notch services and solutions to our clients. We are looking for the “first movers” who get excited about building Fluor’s reputation in the Nordics, the ones who enjoy teamwork and know that good relationships and respectful communication with clients and colleagues is the foundation for successful project execution. We build our culture on trust, diversity, and flexibility to work from where the need is, because we believe that our employees’ well-being is also our responsibility. You will be part of something big as Fluor employs over 40.000 people globally - but our Copenhagen family is still small but growing.
The Automation Engineer provides the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and perform the work listed.
You have the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence.
This position serves as an Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs moderately complex engineering assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques to a broad set of complex assignments.
Your main responsibilities:
• Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve moderately complex engineering problems
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140269BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.