Fluor HSE Sr Manager, Site Management in Cheyenne, Wyoming
The purpose of this position is to manage the Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) function and lead the HSE team to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize HSE related problems. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. Provide leadership and oversight of health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Manage and train subordinates assigned to her/his area on HSE activities on Total Installed Cost (TIC) large-scale projects or multi-projects; duties may include the calculation and control of HSE budgets, staffing requirements and schedules; preparation of certification/classification programs and the preparation of the supporting HSE documents; coordination and execution of safety cases and support studies; Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA); Process Hazard Analyses (PHA); Fire Protection Specifications (FPS) and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)as required by certification or regulatory entities
• Provide guidance, assistance and advice to business lines, project management, and Company organizations through interpretation and promulgation of Company HSE practices and procedures in relation to client requirements and current legislation and regulations
• Make decisions on engineering/scientific problems and methods relating to HSE using advanced techniques, modifications and extensions of theories, precepts and practices of the particular field, related sciences and disciplines
• Lead the implementation of HSE programs, including project site-based HSE orientation, recognition and awards programs, to all levels of project staff to promote a balance between productivity and the safety of project staff and visitors in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
• Run gap analyses to identify and address program gaps that may occur between Company practices, client requirements, and regulatory/legislative requirements in order to confirm that the project conforms to Company, client and regulatory/legislative requirements
• Provide leadership to initiate, foster and maintain HSE standards and goals through Company and/or project wide HSE programs to heighten awareness and promote a safe and productive work environment
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 120587BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.