Fluor Dir I, Const Quality Control in Cheyenne, Wyoming
This is a project-specific position to manage the site quality program on a U.S. government project in accordance with the Army Corps of Engineers quality specifications. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Submit a QC Plan for Government review and acceptance
• Administer and implement the Quality Control Program (QCP) as approved by the Contracting Officer
• Attend the partnering meetings, QC Plan meetings, and Coordination and Mutual Understanding Meeting
• Conduct the QC meetings
• Perform submittal review and approval
• Ensure testing is performed
• Provide QC certifications and documentation required in this Contract
• Maintain quality of and inspect all work under the contract
• Immediately stop any work that does not comply with Contract plans and specifications and direct removal and replacement of any defective work
• Manage and coordinate the three phases of control (preparatory, initial and follow up activities)
• Manage and control documentation performed by testing laboratory personnel and any other inspection and testing personnel required by Contract
• Manage a quality inspection staff including providing for any necessary training and timely performance feedback
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116995BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.