At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Great opportunities are available to advance your career with a world leader in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction at the industrial scale. Regional, national, & global opportunities across technical disciplines and project execution functions. Join a wonderful company with a storied 110yr history and evolving market focus that balances growth and market trends with tried-and-true practice.
A variety of roles are available with Fluor, a company big enough for individuals to grow and change career paths without changing companies.
Experience working within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotech), Advanced Manufacturing (food & beverage, advanced materials, carbon fiber, etc), and Advanced Technologies (data centers, semiconductors, etc) industry sectors is preferred. This includes a demonstrated knowledge of:
o Collaborative, team execution personnel
o Strong communicators
o Familiarity with Lean execution techniques, Work Face Planning, or CII standards
o Commitment to Safety & Quality
• Compliance knowledge including
o Clean Build protocols
o ISO level area classifications
o Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations & documentation practices
• Various building types including
o Single-use facilities
o Cell & gene therapy facilities
o Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facilities
o Fill/finish and packaging facilities
o ASRS warehousing and automated facilities
o Food & Beverage facilities
• Project Types:
o Retrofit / Shutdown
Support the construction efforts by providing technical support to craft and supervision as well as helping to satisfy quality requirements on the project. Initiate action when necessary to ensure the project is being built as specified in the scope of work.
• Evaluate, select, and apply standard construction engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using solid engineering judgment in making decisions
• Supervise or coordinate the work of engineers, technicians, and other personnel who provide assistance on specific assignments
• Assist craftsmen, foremen, and project supervision with regard to construction-related issues identified on drawings
• Coordinate the completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepares punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release for turnover to the client or for start up
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143390BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.