At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Area 2 – Civil/Concrete Supervisor
Scope of Activities:
For a Fluor Project in Greece we are looking for an Area 2 – Civil/Concrete Supervisor to join our team. In this position you will provide the essential project support, including but not limited to, the points listed below.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support planning and managing the work activities within assigned construction subcontractors in alignment with available engineering deliverables, tools, construction equipment, and materials
• Assist with management of contractor activities in conjunction with contracts administration group
• Monitor the work activities schedules and manpower requirements to meet established completion dates together with optimized productivity
• Support reviewing the coordination of subcontractor personnel, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules
• Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
• Manage construction equipment as required, including planning, monitoring, and controlling such as needed to assure safe and efficient construction execution
• Directly support project and construction management with planning and utilization of proper means and methods for all construction activities
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
Specific Requirements for this position:
• Experience in “heavy civil “work scopes especially pertaining to large earth moving operations in remote areas with restricted access and challenging geography terrain
Job ID: 141901BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.