Fluor Spec III, Material Mgmt (Buyer) in Cebu City, Philippines
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics or field purchasing team member who, with guidance from Purchasing Management, handles project material or non-project procurement support for an office, group of overhead departments or indirect procurement category.
• Manage critical material orders and/or supervise personnel at a mid management level with oversight from Material Management
• Monitor and report supplier's performance toward completion of all deliverables in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the Purchase Order
• Collaborate across all disciplines including Material Management, Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)/Quality, Engineering, Project Data & Document Management (PDDM), and Construction
• Act as liaison among Fluor, Supplier, and Client, as required
• Generate documents, organize and manage files, and maintain tracking data and reports
• Perform data entry proficiently in the Material Management Work Process with the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material Management to facilitate project requirements
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 110263BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.