At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position conducts work directly related to management or general business operations in an organization or functional area. The work requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience, and expertise. The position includes work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
This position supports staff within the Human Resources department completing assigned projects and tasks.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Evaluate priorities and execute tasks accordingly in a changing environment while escalating concerns as necessary
• Provide support and perform routine tasks associated with less complex Human Resource projects
• Answer customer questions and follow up on any related tasks
• Coordinate and/or complete Human Resource administrative documents
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Carry out packing and storage duties of office assets/equipments
• Manage and maintain inventory of assets, keeping track of asset numbers of all HRSS members
• Responsible for tracking, receiving, stocking and distribution of all items ordered/requested from Manila office
• Coordinate with IT on the replacement of office equipments
• Carry out annual property inventory and provide monthly reports in his/her area of responsibility.
• Coordinate with IT and Office Services on airport to airport transport
• Coordinate with the HRSS members on the distribution of the assets via lalamove or any courier.
• Authorized requestor for all access requests via RSA tool and ARM.
• Request for token and other tools needed for new hires via RSA.
• Create and print out certificates for recognition and awards or appreciation for guests.
• Facilitate order of plaques, t-shirts, jackets, or other tokens for HRSS members or guests.
• In-charge of ordering food, checking venue for parties, review bills from hotels/restaurants and organize the payment via corp card or coordination with the director/manager.
• File for expense reports for company expenses
• Store all original receipts and supporting documents after filing for expense reports.
• All other admin tasks as assigned
• Learn Department’s ER processes and procedures
• Learn company policies, procedures, and governmental regulations, and the need for compliance
• Participate in information regarding ER issues, investigations and other matters, and assist with preparation of summaries, analyses and reports within assigned ER, seeking input as appropriate from managers
• Develop an understanding of the company’s organizational structure, corporate culture and business objectives
• Maintain a positive Department’s ER climate by responding to concerns and addressing issues proactively
Job ID: 140383BR
City: Cebu City
State: Central Visayas
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.