Fluor HR Reporting and Data Analyst in Cebu City, Philippines
This position supports staff within the Human Resources department providing information to applicants and employees, maintaining records, completing assigned projects and tasks and resolving a broad variety of employee issues.
• Creates, maintains, analyzes and monitors HRWS status, performance data and prepares regular dashboards and other status reports to the team and management
• Manages all tasks associated with Intake of activities to HRWS i.e. initiating, planning, scheduling, executing, controlling transitions/projects
• Analyzing data and metrics to determine trending and tracking to goals
Implementing appropriate score cards, dashboards and other measures of team success
• Schedule regular team meetings relating to HRWS progress, including initiating changes to original scope of work and checkpoint on upcoming scope of work/ activities
• Reporting on the project task and overall project(s) status
• Proposes improvements to project execution support and facilitates knowledge transfer
• Demonstrates organizational skills and expertise in maintaining documents
• Performs quality assurance and quality control of HRWS documents
• Performs periodic archiving and audits to maintain document repository standards
• Define and document business processes and manage continual improvement
• Oversees, review, maintain and develop service catalog
• Validation of audit and reporting data prior to distribution
Job ID: 109665BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.