Fluor Document & Data Mgmt Technician in Cebu City, Philippines
This role works with general supervision and completes well defined document management activities including verbal and written communication, and analytical tasks. This position will provide support for any role in Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. The individual will learn basic or partial work processes and will work with the process with a team.
• Provide technical and administrative support for some PDDM activities in a team environment
• Work closely with PDDM lead or team, with direct supervision, perform tasks as assigned
• Perform technical and administrative duties including, but not limited to, scanning hard-copy documents, renaming electronic files per project requirements, checking revision, formatting, issue status requirements of hard-copy and electronic documents
• Assist with receiving and filing related documents in a timely manner, make accurate entries and updates in project databases such as a document management system
• May create and organize hard copy backup materials, prepare reproduction orders, create electronic and hard-copy transmittals, prepare email notifications to internal and external customers
• Interface with project PDDM team to meet project goals and perform well defined duties
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 106667BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.