Fluor Civil Senior Designer in Cebu City, Philippines
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of moderate to complex advanced scope and may serve as Design Area Lead.
• Prepare layouts and conceptual designs for complex problems;
• Prepare complex civil design drawings;
• Interface with and provide assistance to other design disciplines;
• Become proficient in 2D and 3D CAD capabilities, as required;
• Check complex civil design drawings;
• Perform squad check of vendor data and drawings from other discipline;
• Participate in department training programs/seminars and on-line training; and
• Travel, as required, to ensure successful execution of project and/or department goals, and attend external technical seminars.
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
• Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of moderate to advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution;
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107769BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.