Fluor Civil Designer I in Cebu City, Philippines
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace, by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of a small set of moderately difficult assignments to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
• Prepare moderately complex concrete and steel design drawings;
• Perform squad check of vendor equipment drawings and drawings from other disciplines;
• Interface with and provide assistance to other design disciplines;
• Become proficient in 2D and 3D modeling capabilities, as required;
• Assist the Design Supervisor, as required; and
• Participate in department training programs/seminars and on-line training.
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
• Review vendor equipment documentation of basic complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107767BR
City: Cebu City
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.