At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position serves as a Project Material Manager on small- to medium-sized Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) projects, or as a Project Procurement Manager on medium- to large-sized EPFC projects, if necessary, or as the functional lead for global indirect procurement in support of office facilities and overhead departments. This role has key responsibilities for critical supplier negotiations.
• Provide technical and administrative direction related to the established Company, Material Management, and/or project policies and procedures
• Responsible for the implementation, management, and monitoring of the Material Management Work Process with the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material Management to meet project requirements and schedule
• Plan, organize, direct, and control the material management discipline or global indirect function execution
• Advocate the use of the Material Management knowledge management portals and communities
• Maintain effective client relationships through client service excellence in execution
• Prepare and issue relevant Material Management reports
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142348BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.