Fluor Senior Project Administrator in Calgary, Alberta
This position assists in essential job duties and functions with the overall objective of working in a team environment consistently providing top-quality, technical and administrative support to projects from start-up to close-out, while maintain solid customer relationships.
• On boarding and off boarding of project staff
• Assist with major project activities, including support of task force objectives and/or project milestones
• Participate in task force meetings
• Report directly to a task force project manager or project director
• Execute administrative tasks
• Ensure that project correspondence and project documentation are handled according to a prescribed format
• Assist in writing, editing, and updating the (Project) Procedure Manual and Job Bulletins
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108470BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.