Fluor Project Administrator in Calgary, Alberta
This position performs the role of project coordinator position on project. This requires comprehensive knowledge in project documentation, project procedures, and relevant company policies and procedures.
• On-boarding and off-boarding of project staff
• Assist with major project activities, including support of task force objectives and/or project milestones
• Participate in task force meetings
• Report directly to a task force project manager or project director
• Ensure that project correspondence and project documentation are handled according to a prescribed format
• Assist in writing, editing, and updating the Project Procedure Manual and Job Bulletins
• Apply in-depth knowledge of set-up, maintenance, and close out of company contract files and records retention procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108468BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.