At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Join a global leader. Propel the Energy Transition. Design and build the world’s toughest projects. Transform the future, today.
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
To enable us to meet challenging new and existing client demands, we are seeking to add new innovative thinkers to our Process Engineering team in Calgary, Alberta.
Join us and let's make a real difference together.
• Perform a broad range of process engineering assignments for various industries with special emphasis on Energy Transition.
• Understand the Scope of Work and client drivers to develop the best total project solution for execution of the Process engineering work
• Interface effectively with client representatives
• Evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques and procedures
• Understand the effort-hours budget and Process schedule to deliver quality deliverables on time and on budget
• Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined requirement and standards
• Participate in design reviews and meetings with clients and suppliers as required
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines to ensure complete design requirements are understood
Job ID: 143611BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.