Fluor Materials Management - New Graduate 2021 in Calgary, Alberta
What will you do in the early part of your career?
Objective of delivering value through world-class procurement and material management systems, capabilities, and processes by leveraging advanced sourcing methods; global market knowledge and Fluor’s global purchasing volume to obtain the best pricing, quality and service for our clients
Fluor’s Materials Management Department:
Our Clients depend on Fluor's expertise for timely procurement of materials and equipment for their projects. We have built a global network of trusted suppliers to meet Client objectives, delivering critical items to projects in a timely manner to meet project schedule and cost requirements. The Materials Management Department performs a number of key functions in which the successful candidate will assist in on a given EPC project.
• Logistics and Traffic
• Material Planning
Main responsibilities will include:
• Support execution excellence by managing the quality and timely delivery of equipment from the manufacturer or supplier to job site.
• Purchase Order execution strategy development
• Identification of materials from Engineering, negotiate prices and schedules with suppliers
• Management of Purchase Orders on a global basis
• Ensuring the best commercial and legal deals have been achieved in order to protect both the price and schedule of a project
• Material quantity tracking and reporting
Job ID: 126705BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.