Fluor Certified Welding Inspector in Brown Summit, North Carolina
The position reports to the Site Quality Manager or supervisor and provides inspection services to support the site quality program on projects. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Review and become familiar with the project technical requirements such as the prime contract, applicable codes, standards, and specifications
• Perform, as directed by supervision, various inspections, examinations, and tests to determine compliance with applicable specifications, drawings, procedures, codes, and standards
• Monitor/inspect project and construction execution by regular surveillance and/or inspection as directed by the Site Quality Manager or supervisor to ensure that they comply with project requirements. Issue surveillance or inspection reports to appropriate parties and follow up until closure as required
• Participate, when requested by the Site Quality Manager or supervisor, with the identification of nonconforming conditions and document them on nonconformance reports
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 120914BR
City: Brown Summit
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.