Data Warehouse Manager
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
At our project site in Boden, Sweden we are looking for a Data Warehouse Manager as of now.
This position serves as a Project Purchasing Manager on our EPC project site.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop a Master Storage Plan ensuring facilities are planned according to material volumes and requirements; take into account the supplier’s/manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure warranty requirements.
• Develop warehouse and lay down yard construction equipment plan
• Full time presence at the project site is required through duration of project
• Responsible for handling of hazardous and toxic materials, outbound shipments, construction equipment control, tool and supply controls, and disposal of surplus and scrap
• Serve as project member in the formulation of plans and the execution of the overall material management activity and/or assist in the planning and execution of specialized Material Management activities (material control, procurement, expediting, logistics, inspection, or field material management) for the project or office, as applicable
• Manage the procurement work process and reports the material management status of purchased material and equipment from the time of purchase through receipt at assigned points of use
• Manage the development of all purchasing and Material Management activities from the requisition to close-out, and assign requisitions, including Request for Quotation or Proposal packages to appropriate procurement and other material management personnel
• Responsible for the implementation, management, and monitoring of the Material Management Work Process with the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material Management to meet project requirements and schedule
• Perform supervisory responsibilities as appropriate
• Generate Request for Quotation (RFQ)/Purchase Orders (PO) in the approved material management reference system either for project, estimate or proposal work
• Review and action planning reports to appropriate persons for follow-up to support Fabrication or Construction
• Review, analyze, and negotiate Terms and Conditions, based on Prime Contract flow downs
• Maintain the highest ethical standards of Material Management professional responsibility
• Typically manage personnel and provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities, and timely performance feedback
• Leverage internal and external resources to administer policies and procedures consistently across all business lines, functions, and locations
• Analyze situations, identify, and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/ implement appropriate course of action
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Proactively manage change
• Act responsively and timely
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143321BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.