Fluor Principal Quality Engineer in Berlin, Germany
Fluor has a solid global record of project success at all scales within Life Sciences and to date we have executed over many biotech projects globally. Fluor’s ability to execute projects economically and successfully, financial strength and complete EPCM capability, strong ethical stance and brand sets us apart from our competition.
Fluor is establishing a front end design team in Europe to leverage the robust Fluor platforms and service in Europe Life Sciences clients, ensuring Fluor’s growth, stability and sustainability.
For one of our projects we are looking for a Principal Quality Engineer .
This position is a technical authority and possesses specialized skills and knowledge to handle the challenges and complexities of the business line or project Quality activities. This role oversees technical Quality (i.e., adherence to client, regulatory agency, and company requirements), is involved in Integrated Quality leadership across all Quality disciplines, performs administrative functions (i.e., budgeting, forecasting, staffing, etc.), and helps to maintain harmonious client relations. This position may serve as the Office Quality Manager for Major Execution Office offices, if necessary.
• Communicate effectively at all levels and contribute ideas that stimulate positive direction of regional or business line personnel;
• Employ decision-making authority and recommendations that have a significant impact on regional or business line Quality policies and programs;
• Serve as the project Quality Manager on large projects, if necessary;
• Prepare project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the Quality function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action;
• Provide technical and general supervision and administrative direction to direct reports;
• Assist in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required;
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125421BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.