At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Scope of Activities
Fluor Consultants BV is focusing on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities including projects driven by the energy transition and sustainability, in the process industry, in the southern part of the Netherlands. Our offices in Bergen op Zoom, Rotterdam and at Stein provide the full portfolio of project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support.
The Project Controls and Estimating group is responsible for setting up cost estimates and project schedules and controlling and monitoring projects in terms of time and cost, predominantly Sustainable Capital Project in the oil & gas, chemical and food industry, with project values generally ranging from EUR 0.1 million up to approximately EUR 100 million. Contract types may vary from EPCm contracts to vast Long Term Agreement contracts.
The project controls engineer works in close cooperation with the program or project manager within a task force for the realization of multi-discipline project(s) during all project phases. The project controls engineer is responsible to prepare schedules, to monitor progress of the project related to schedule and cost and responsible for the external and internal reporting, sometimes combined with the responsibility to prepare TIC-estimates. Being a team player and having an ability to interact effectively with client’s organization and other disciplines in a taskforce is essential.
For our office in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a Medior Project Controls Specialist.
The successful candidate must be able to execute:
• Progress measurement, cost monitoring, analyzing and reporting.
• Preparation, status and analysis of all level of schedules; (E/P/C schedules).
• Change and deviation control.
• Timely inform project management of potential deviations to the baseline related to cost and schedule and make recommendations for the path forward.
• Develop and review manhour estimates.
• Being able to lead a small team on a project.
Fluor can offer:
• Competitive salary package including a variable profit sharing
• A fiscal maximized defined contribution pension scheme
• A flexible work arrangement with the possibility to work from home and save additional vacation days on top of the regular paid vacation days
• An excellent insurance package in addition to the Dutch social security
• Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic international project environment
Job ID: 141072BR
City: Bergen op Zoom
State: North Brabant
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.