Fluor Project Automation Specialist in Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
Fluor Consultants BV is focused on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in the Process Industry in the South West of the Netherlands. The Bergen op Zoom and Rotterdam offices provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support.
The Project Automation Specialist provides technical support for Smartplant 3D; this includes project configuration as well as end user project. Other responsibilities include configuring the project engineering framework, developing project specific procedures, work sharing practices, defining scope for client system integration, data configuration and guidance to disciplines with respect to data quality and status.
• Provide technical configuration and office support for the Intergraph suite of tools and Fluor specific technology
• Assist project disciplines in assessing data quality by combining data for several authoring tools as well as checks against project standards
• Assist Information Technology (IT) in evaluating technology impact to Fluor infrastructure and systems
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to solve data quality issues
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
Job ID: 110466BR
City: Bergen op Zoom
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.