At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Consultants BV is focusing on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in the process Industry.
The Bergen op Zoom, Rotterdam and Stein offices provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering through detailed design, commissioning and construction support. We have the unique market capacity to offer integrated solutions to our clients. This includes fabrication, modularization and maintenance. Fluor’s target industries are: Oil & GAS, Chemicals, Renewable Energy solutions, life science and advanced manufacturing.
As a Piping Designer you are working in a multi-disciplinary work environment. Within the project team it is your strength to translate the process diagram into a well-thought-out plant layout and make the design visually available to all parties involved, therefore you use 2D and 3D software tools.
Based on process engineering data, equipment information and the specific piping engineering and design standards, you can come up with a well-ordered plant layout and piping design. In this creative design process, you take your practical insight, knowledge and experience with regard to construction, plant operation, maintenance as the basis in your plant design.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Perform piping design layout development in several project phases e.g. conceptual design, front-end design, detail engineering and design of new facilities in revamp type project as well for ‘small’ grass-root type of projects.
• Interpret, set-up and mark up of P&ID’s
• Interpret, set-up and mark up Line designation list
• Setting up new or adjust existing isometrics including interpreting the associated data from e.g. the pipe class, line list, inspection and construction requirements
• Perform field checks of P&ID’s and field measurements
• Participate in design reviews within the Project team
• Have practical knowledge of industrial installations and knows the specific characteristics of the equipment contained herein
• Assure quality of work assigned, assure technical integrity of design documents
• A proactive attitude in the design as well as the interdisciplinary communication
• Proactive reporting project status and constraints to the Piping Lead
Fluor can offer:
• Competitive salary package including a variable profit sharing
• A fiscal maximized defined contribution pension scheme
• A flexible work arrangement with the possibility to work from home and save additional vacation days on top of the regular paid vacation days
• An excellent insurance package in addition to the Dutch social security
• Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic international project environment.
Job ID: 141079BR
City: Bergen op Zoom
State: North Brabant
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.