Fluor Graduate Process Engineer in Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
Fluor Consultants BV is focusing on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in the process Industry in the South West of the Netherlands. The Bergen op Zoom and Rotterdam offices provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support. Together with Stork (a Fluor company) we have the unique market capacity to offer integrated solutions to our clients. This includes fabrication, modularization and maintenance.
The process group is a dynamic team in which technology, process design and leadership skills are combined to effectively support our clients. In addition to a solid education focusing on process design and/or process control, a strong set of personal competencies is a prerequisite for a successful process engineer. Being a team player and having an ability to interact effectively with client’s organization and others disciplines in our taskforce is essential.
Process engineers take overall responsibility for the process and process control functionality for projects in the oil, gas and (petro-) chemical industry, renewable energy solutions, life science and advanced manufacturing. They work within a task force for the realization of multi-discipline projects in close cooperation with vendors and clients to translate functional specifications into technical solutions
The successful candidate is responsible for and must be able / willing to develop knowlegde to:
- Perform engineering under guidance of a senior in all project phases e.g. Feasibility studies, conceptual design, front-end design, detail engineering and design and plant commissioning for integration of new facilities in revamp type project as well for ‘small’ grass-root type of projects. Work activities include e.g.:
• Develop the process configuration that best supports the client’s business case during the conceptual engineering
• Further development of the process design and ensure that the required functionality is maintained during the following design and engineering phases.
• Towards project completion, the process engineers are involved in testing and start-up of the facility; either in a leading role or supporting the client;
• More senior engineers actively support the business development process by supporting our clients with their definition of new projects and by preparing competitive proposals.
- Promoting and support Value improvements initiatives and Continuous Performance Improvement
Job ID: 116824BR
City: Bergen op Zoom
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.