At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Under limited supervision this position performs complex diagnostics, testing, troubleshooting, repairs, calibrations, modifications, and routine service on a wide variety of facilities and building equipment, systems, structures and hardware, including air handlers, domestic water, chilled water, hot water, steam, humidification, building exhaust, compressed air, controls, lighting, electrical, security systems, fire systems, etc. This position requires the worker to be available for emergency consultations and call-ins. This role may provide back-up for the Maintenance Supervisor as directed.
• Performs tests and maintenance on mechanical, electrical, instrumentation equipment
• Interprets readings and outputs of equipment
• Ensures proper functioning of equipment and related information systems
• Trouble Shooting of equipment and related information systems
• Complete preventive maintenance (PMs)
• Mentor and assist with training of other I&C Technicians
• Acts as a liaison between the I&C Technicians and management
• Assist Maintenance Supervisor in completing administrative tasks
• Ensure stock parts inventory (crib) tracking and withdrawal process is implemented correctly
• Assist Maintenance Engineering
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142296BR
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.