Fluor Associate Estimator III in Beijing, China
This position is responsible for the accurate preparation and coordination of estimating data by using estimating systems as the primary tool for executing responsibilities. This position provides quality estimates and analysis to upper-level estimators in a timely manner, in which the information is reconcilable to source data. This position may act as a Lead for other Associate Estimators.
• Responsible for the accurate preparation and coordination of estimating data
• Provide quality estimates and analysis to upper-level estimators in a timely manner, in which the information is reconcilable to source data
• Analyze and solve problems as they occur
• Prepare Specialty Account Material Take-Offs (MTOs)
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 117283BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.