Fluor SCA Drafter/CAD Operator III in Aurora, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace, by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 2D layout of a small set of moderately difficult assignments to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
• Review vendor equipment documentation of basic complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements :
• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to four (4) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements :
• Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
• U.S. Citizen
• Knowledge of of 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems and procedures
Preferred Qualifications :
• Accredited two (2) year degree or global equivalent in technical field of study
• Practical field experience
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
Requisition ID: 318
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Fluor believes in and practices providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. It is the policy of Fluor to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals who are employees or applicants for employment.
If you require assistance or a religious accommodation, please submit a request HR.Compliance@fluor.com. Your request will be reviewed in a timely manner.
Only requests for accommodations should be submitted to the email above. All other inquiries will be disregarded.