Fluor AI Business Services / PC lead in ascension island, United Kingdom
* This position is in Ascension Island**
This position is responsible for performing Project Control activities and/or supervising the overall Project Controls effort for a project. This role serves as Control Team Leader on medium-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. This role may serve as lead cost, lead planner/scheduler, lead progress, or lead change management on large-sized projects.
• Develop, implement, and direct the total Project Controls program on projects or lead one of the Project Controls’ functions in a large project
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the Project Control system
• Analyze variances in cost or schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Contribute to the proposal efforts for cost or scheduling activities
• As Lead Cost review project profit recognition; provide evaluation of opportunities with management
• As Lead Planner, manage project schedule including critical path activities and review schedule float for schedule slippages
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126978BR
City: ascension island
Country: United Kingdom
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.