Fluor Senior Contract Administrator, Contract in Arlington, Virginia
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of helping to improve the Corporation’s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders and joint venture partners, reduce leakage, and promote consistent and cost effective solutions across business lines, projects and locations. This position performs duties, as assigned, and may support one or more Contract Administrator with typical routine duties. This position assists in the preparation of contract bids documents by participating in project discussions regarding construction philosophy and issues reports, as required. Executes awarded contracts by enforcing the terms and conditions of those contracts. Performs contract closeout duties and assists in the award of contract documents. This role is typically responsible for up to fifteen (15) complex and/or noncomplex contracts on a Fluor project. This position provides guidance to junior contract administrators on Fluor processes and practices.
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions, coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Lead internal Request for Proposal (RFP) and RFP explanation meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and drafting/finalization of contract documents
• Analyze commercial sections of proposals and coordination of technical proposal evaluations. Develop final proposal evaluations and prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendation to project team and/or client
• Perform contract management post-award activities through evaluating and status contractors’ productivity, schedule adherence, contract change management, invoicing and claims avoidance
• Perform closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issue of final modifications, invoices and coordinate completion of contractor performance evaluations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108358BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.