Fluor Cost Volume Manager (TS/SCI Cleared) in Arlington, Virginia
* The candidate for this position must have a TS/SCI Clearance. *
The CVM is responsible for the preparation and submission of all cost proposals generated for the Federal Government. This role includes interfacing directly with the business development team, project operations team(s), estimating and scheduling resources, senior leadership, and other company officials.
The CVM will:
• Ensure understanding and compliance with the RFP requirements,
• Lead the development of the price to win strategy working with business development and operations,
• Establish competitive and defensible cost and pricing data for the development of cost proposals in accordance with government’s request for proposals (RFP) specifications,
• Analyze and convey to senior leadership the necessary requirements of government’s RFP,
• Prepare the cost volume (including pricing, reps and certs, cost narrative, and other required documents),
• Facilitate the compilation of proposal assumptions, exclusions, and cost clarifications,
• Maintain all proposal documentation and supporting files, working with subcontractors in relation to the proposal,
• Align and leverage the cost volume to re-enforce the applicable win themes from the technical and management approach,
• Coordinate the response to post submission pricing clarification requests or audits,
• Support the development and improvement of systems and tools used in the preparation of cost volumes, and
• Collect and analyze financial data on existing contracts, assist with estimation efforts, automate cost/pricing models, and prepare ad-hoc reports.
• Review solicitation documents and understand scope of work to bid
• Read and interpret solicitations to identify critical items required for compliant responses and create proposal outlines, schedules, and compliance matrices necessary to meet the specific requirements / deliverables of government’s RFP
• Develops / participates in price to win analysis, pricing, and cost strategy / narratives with senior leadership
• Establishes guidelines/structure for the Basis of Estimated (BOEs)
• Reviews and quality checks the Basis of Estimates and proposal volumes for RFP and estimating system compliance
• Ensures key proposal milestones are established and provided to the proposal team as part of kickoff meetings
• Tracks all of the proposal cost related action items/responsibilities and document key decisions made
• Monitors performance against the proposal schedule to ensure milestones are met
• Reviews contracts and contract modifications for accuracy and execution
Job ID: 123357BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.