At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is one of the largest global engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance companies with projects and offices on six continents.
Fluor Engineering NV, located in Antwerp, is focused on developing long-term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in all sectors of the Process Industry in Belgium: Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Life Sciences, Food, Pharmaceutical, Recycling,.. The Antwerp office provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering, basic engineering, and detailed engineering through commissioning and construction support.
This position performs moderately complex project accounting activities and assumes responsibility for
maintenance of project-related ledger accounts. This role has the responsibility to serve as the Project Business Services (PBS) lead for small and low complexity projects and supervise other assigned PBS analysts.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand the Prime Contract commercial terms
• Analyze and apply the activities being performed with respect to engineering and construction accounting methodology and company practices
• Supervise the required tasks and follow established written procedures and techniques to accomplish activities
• Participate in the Commercial Alignment Process and preparation of the Integrated Framework Checklist for the Project Business Plan and Project Integrated Framework Alignment meetings
• Set-up and review the project structure in SAP
• Supervise the support, lead, and client invoicing
• Supervise the cost, hours, and billing reconciliation, project close-out, project margin analysis reporting, cash management, and audit support
• Supervise the labor, expense, and expat monitoring and reporting
• Provide functional guidance regularly to technicians and less-experienced analysts
• Apply discretion and evaluation capabilities
• Interface with other groups inside and outside the organization, senior management, other locations, clients, and auditors
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
Job ID: 141886BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.