Technician I, Material Management - Procurement Internship
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This is an internship position. Under close, direct supervision of material management specialists, this position assists in performing administrative and fundamental procurement assignments, material shipment tracing, and expediting activities with vendors, if necessary.
• Maintain material management logs and input material management commitment-related information into databases (such as approved material management reference system, SAP, etc.)
• Organize and maintain files
• Review technical packages received from Engineering; ensure correct documents are processed according to prescribed methods
• May be required to update approved material management reference system for buyers
• Issue weekly/monthly reports, as assigned
• Maintain Cash Flow reports
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143292BR
City: Aliso Viejo
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.