Project Business Analyst I
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs entry-level, basic project accounting activities and assumes responsibility for maintenance of project-related ledger accounts.
• Understand the Prime Contract commercial terms
• Understand the activities being performed with respect to engineering and construction accounting methodology and company practices
• Learn the required tasks and follow established written procedures and techniques to accomplish project accounting activities
• Set-up project structure in SAP
• Support and lead invoicing
• Reconcile cost, hours, and billing
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143293BR
City: Aliso Viejo
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.