Fluor Director II, Sales - highways, roads, bridges, and passenger rail. in Aliso Viejo, California
• The Director of Sales provides key leadership to the Infrastructure organization in the Western US. The position is primarily engaged in sales and business development activities that establish and grow the Company’s Infrastructure business by developing opportunities and partnerships, and selling complex, high value transportation projects. This position requires a financially savvy, technically astute, self-motivated sales lead with extensive knowledge of the infrastructure market and competitive landscape. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and possess strong leadership skills, an extensive contact network of clients and potential joint venture partners, and a thorough understanding of strategy and positioning to win work in the Infrastructure market.
• Lead the strategic growth of the company’s market position for complex, multibillion dollar infrastructure projects in the Western US, including highways, roads, bridges, and transit rail.
• Identify, qualify, and vet key project pursuits that align with the Company’s growth strategy and extensive track record of completing some of the world’s largest and most complex projects.
• Apply consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions for strategic or large, complex Infrastructure opportunities in the Western US.
• Develop customer focused and comprehensive project delivery solutions, including P3 delivery and design-build.
• Leverage a strong network of clients and potential joint venture partners, including Contractors, Engineering firms, Developers, Financiers, Operations, and Maintenance.
• Develop and maintain effective customer relationships with key senior-level decision makers and influencers in order to understand the customer's requirements, match them with the Company's solutions, and close the deal.
• Utilize strong technical knowledge, advanced capabilities knowledge, and a strong understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals with creative solutions which successfully sell the organization's Infrastructure offerings.
• Work collaboratively across the organization, specifically with operations executives in the region, to achieve strategic business growth targets.
• Build strong relationships and interact regularly with existing and new clients, teaming partners, industry groups, and stakeholders linked to the US infrastructure business.
• Continuously interact with clients, ensuring satisfaction with the company’s services and interacting with project delivery personnel to identify and address any issues in a proactive manner.
• Drawing upon technical expertise, direct the development of capture plans which conform to the region’s business development strategy and technical capabilities.
• Define commercial terms and mitigate risk during the pursuit process.
• Negotiate favorable contract terms and conditions; manage achievement of cost of sales, as-sold margin and profit, backlog, and other related financial and business goals.
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action.
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities and meet critical time deadlines.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, risk, ethics, and global standards.
• Adhere to and support the Company’s HSE and Sustainability Policies.
• Travel required to attend to business related matters.
Job ID: 106728BR
City: Aliso Viejo
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.