Fluor Project Payables Technician II in Alabang, Philippines
This position is responsible for handling project payables activities using automated accounting systems. Under direct supervision this role is responsible for accurate payables activities and compliance with tax regulations and reporting requirements. This role interfaces with vendors, project management, and other company disciplines.
• Process project related vendor and subcontractor invoices and check requests, including verification of appropriate supporting documentation
• Review payments of project vendor and subcontractor invoices in accordance with company controls, commercial terms, and project procedures
• Perform accounts payable (AP) activities required to support project purchase order/contract and invoice close-out efforts
• Ensure that all work performed adheres to generally accepted accounting practices and company/client policies and procedures
• Maintain close coordination with project controls, procurement, and contracts
• Respond to queries from vendors/subcontractors
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 117614BR
State: National Capital Region
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.