Fluor Project Information Specialist II in Alabang, Philippines
The Project Information Specialist II acts as the Project Specialist of automation technology for the project, managing the information technology, automation and information/data management requirements for the project team. This position works in conjunction with lead Project Information Manager (PIM).
• Apply effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Collect data and information requested by the lead Project Information Manager (PIM)
• Assist in the implementation of remote collaboration tools and procedures to support multi-office design reviews as well as training and collaboration sessions
• Assist in the implementation of client or joint venture mandated systems or processes which includes planning, setup, and configuration
• Assist implementation of Fluor environment for Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and coordinate with EDMS Project Application Specialist (PAS)
• Assist in coordinating the project training programs identified by the PIM
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 100540BR
State: National Capital Region
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.