At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position works to accomplish complex assigned tasks involved in the Industrial Relations function. In doing so, this position supports the overall implementation of procedures and systems related to Industrial Relations in the context of a predetermined plan. Furthermore, this position supervises Industrial Relations staff, and in doing so, coordinates and delegates work assignments. This position not only requires an advanced understanding of the functions of the Industrial Relations group, but also requires this understanding be properly applied through the direct supervision of others.
• Supervise Industrial Relations staff in order to ensure the proper implementation of procedures and systems
• Coordinate and delegate work assignments among staff as required for accomplishing the completion of tasks
• Provide training and oversight to Industrial Relations staff in order to maintain cohesion in the work function
• Perform administrative duties related to Industrial Relations management and practices, including, but are not limited to, such tasks as conducting and coordinating Area Labor Market Analyses (ALMAs), Project Evaluation Plans (PEP), Industrial Relations plans and supervisory training
• Provide advice on, or refer to the appropriate individual, in response to queries on organization procedures related to Industrial Relations management and practices
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139775BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.