At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
These positions execute technical and functional responsibilities related to Quality support activities on project assignments and administrative functions (i.e., planning, organizing, interpreting, coordinating, and executing division or project assignments).
• Communicate effectively at all levels in order to maintain liaison with individuals and units within or outside the department or project structures
• Review technical documents including Purchase Orders and contracts to verify applicable technical and quality requirements,
• Support the administration of the Corrective Action Program as assigned,
• Employ decision-making authority and recommendations that may have a significant impact on regional or business line Quality policies and programs
• Prepare project discipline activity plans for the quality function,
• Support or lead as applicable project audits and/or surveillance activities noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action,
• Assist in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Overarching and Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142318BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.