At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide oversight of the security function to create and sustain a productive work culture. Additionally, this position must respond to incidents, and protect the company’s interests while mitigating threats to the assigned area of responsibility.
• Assist as required in protecting the company from natural disasters, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, and other workplace incidents
• Provide support and analysis for business line proposals
• Assist with the implementation of countermeasure planning and management support through vulnerability analysis for engineering, procurement, and construction projects in domestic and overseas locations
• Investigate fraud, bomb threat, theft, embezzlement, ethics violations, conflict of interest, senior management issues, and other alleged wrongdoing
• Identify the need for both proprietary and contact guard forces
• Provide assistance as necessary to company chemical screening efforts
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 138753BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.